If you are the spouse or de facto partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, you may be eligible to apply for a partner visa.Lifeline Education and Migration Service can help you determine if you are eligible and assist you throughout the entire application process, making it as seamless as possible.